Sunday, January 17, 2010

SENDING LOVE

MARIA AND HSIAO-HUI'S DISPLAY IN YORK, PA
Hsiao-hui and I were asked to do a display for the team meeting using the NEW SENDING LOVE dsp. I was honored because Hsiao-hui is incredibly talented. I was also up for a great challenge, but it wasn't hard because this paper is so gorgeous that it sells itself. I love this paper!
Pictured above is part of our display. We did a Sending Love display board but we also had cards and projects on the table as shown below. I'll have some close ups of these cards in one of the next posts.
These are some of the great projects we featured. I also featured a card made by my downline Katie Ford and one by another downline Linda Kincaid. The cupcake in the middle was a special treat made by Carol Hartline and given to everyone who attended her workshop Friday night. It is adorable! Stay tuned for the close up photos. They are really neat. These projects rock!Oh, and I just had to show this great sweater embellished by Hsiao-hui and also on display. Hsiao-hui took the new sweet pea felt embellishments and placed them on a sweater for her daughter. After the team meeting today all of us headed over to Cracker Barrel for lunch. Believe it or not...there was a denim dress embellished with similar embellishments (of course not as nice) priced in the $40 dollar range...so purchasing these embellishments and adding them to your clothes is a great investment that will save you lots of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment