Wednesday, January 6, 2010

PREPPING TO SALE-A-BRATE THE SEASON OF LOVE

GREAT NEW STAMP SETS AND ACCESSORIES
JUST IN TIME FOR SU! SALE-A-BRATION!

I'm preparing for some upcoming classes and a demo team meeting and this is one of the cards I made this morning. I'm using lots of NEW PRODUCT from the SU! OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG! This card uses great new designer paper called SENDING LOVE! and it's glittered!!!!! whoo hoo! Also notice the real red card stock on the bottom of the card is punched with a new heart border punch. I LOVE IT! There is a new pink satin ribbon as an accent that is just gorgeous! I used some new clear mount stamps also...Well Scripted for the words and the heart is a stamp from the new Tiny Tags stamp set.
The card base is done with pretty in pink card stock. Let me tell you that this is the time to stock up on real red, pretty in pink, ivory and white ultra smooth, and all of the shades of pink and red card stock. You will need these great colors for the season of Love - and valentines! Inside I stamped the new Like-O-Meter stamp. It's a NEW UNDER $10 stamp in the new Occasions Mini. It is adorable.
Here is a close up of the inside of the card. I paper pieced a stamped piece of ivory card stock with the Like-O-Meter. This one is for a good friend so I need to register the meter here. The one for my hubby will obviously go higher. tee hee!
I'm having so much fun using some of these BRAND NEW PRODUCTS from the SU! Occasions Mini Catalog. Two of the sets I have used are the new CLEAR MOUNT stamps and I love the CD type cases that they fit in. The Like-O-Meter stamp is a wood mount. And on top of that...ordering them is earning me FREE SALE-A-BRATION products! This is the best time to order from SU! and it is the Best time to become a demonstrator! Lots of FREE PRODUCT.

No comments:

Post a Comment