Saturday, January 23, 2010

CONGRATULATORY BABY CARD FOR LORI

One of the nurses at work - Lori Murphy - adopted a little girl. I'm so happy for her. I have a gift for her that was just waiting for a card. Today I made the card. I used pretty in pink, ultra smooth white and real red card stock. The designer paper is sending love dsp. It is awesome paper because it has 2 sides you can choose from in 6 different styles and one side is glittered! I used my new scallop border punch that you can earn FREE for Sale-a-bration to make pretty edges along the pretty in pink card stock. The stamped image is beautiful little baby - an under $10 stamp that SU! offered with the last catalog and thankfully I bought it . I stamped with real red ink. Do you like my pretty in pink corduroy button? I love these.
Here is my envelope. I used Forest Friends and sprinkles - 2 other stamp sets that you can get for FREE with sale-a-bration benefits and another stamp set that I haven't used until today that I think is so cool called Everything Nice. I think she'll like the card because girls are all about the pink and they are all about the glitz. The congratulations is a FREE sale-a-bration stamp from last year which I still use quite a bit.

Congratulations Lori!

No comments:

Post a Comment