Saturday, January 30, 2010

TODAY'S STAMP CAMP BIG SHOT PROJECT

BRAND NEW MILK CARTON DIE AND BIRD PUNCH
Today is our First Stamp Camp of the year. In a few hours - if the weather is good (we are expecting snow) I'll be on my way to Cathy Weir's house to do this project with my stampers along with about 9 or 10 other cards and projects. We have a full house of stampers and it is going to be fun. It uses several Big Shot dies, the I love love wheel, the new tiny tags stamp set and punch and mini library clips. This is a CASED project from my upline Janet Wakeland from the last Diva Day. I added the bird on this one just because I love this new punch. The milk carton die is brand new in this Occasions mini catalog. I think it is one of the best dies SU! has ever sold and I think most everyone in my group has bought it already. There are some cute projects coming out with it.
Here is a close up of one of the new tiny tags stamps. I love the charm punch! It is adorable! I think I'm going to put tags on almost everything I stamp.
This is a new heart embosslet for the Big Shot. It die cuts and embosses. And here is a trick...punch out a heart with the large heart punch...next center it inside the embosslet - die cut and here you go...I have the inside that is embossed with the larger die cut outside. Isn't it cool?

Stay tuned this weekend and this week for more of the projects and cards and photos from camp. We have potluck breakfast and lunch and depending on what the weather does...we may have dinner there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment