Friday, January 15, 2010

STAMPIN UP! CLASS AT CAROL'S HOME TONIGHT

If you will be at Carol's home tonight you are in for a real treat. Yes, some valentines! and more! This is a card I designed similar to one I posted previously, except that I embellished this one a lot more for my stampers! I know they will love using the new satin ribbon by SU!, the new heart edge punch, new dotted embossing folder, new little tag stamp set and punch and new epoxy brads.
We will also be using the new sending love dsp that is glittered! And check out my envelope. I won tic tac toe with "you and moi, ooh la la". Sometimes the stamps are just too good to be true! Lots more fun tonight at Carol's and if we are lucky, she will have her home still decorated for the holidays which is sure to be a treat! See you there.

1 comment:

  1. this card is awesome; I'll be thinking of you tonight! SUE~~

    ReplyDelete