Monday, January 25, 2010

HEARTS FOR HAITI - SU! AND YOU - MAKING A DIFFERENCE

BUY THIS STAMP SET
STAMPIN UP! WILL MAKE A DONATION
TO THE RED CROSS ON YOU
R BEHALF
HELP HAITI!
From now until February 28, 2010, $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set that is sold will be donated to the American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.

Product Name Item # Price
I {Heart} Hearts – clear-mount (block D recommended) 118571 $18.95
I {Heart} Hearts – wood-mount 117010 $26.95
In the past, when terrorists attacked the Twin Towers, when a tsunami struck Indonesia, when a hurricane destroyed New Orleans, and when wildfires ravaged Australia, Stampin′ Up! demonstrators and customers have stepped forward and showed their commitment to making a difference in the lives of others. This time is no different. If you would like to help out go to my website and order this stamp set.

Here are some ideas for cards you can make with this set. In honor of Valentine's day, I made these cards below. This set is perfect for Valentine's day, but don't let it fool you. This set is great for anniversaries, birthdays, love, dating, grandparent days, appreciation and thank you, sympathy and so much more.

I used sending love dsp for this card and stamped directly onto the designer paper. I not only used the I heart hearts set, I also used the sprinkles background set (little hearts) that you can earn for FREE during Saleabration.
This is the inside of my card. Do you notice my addition of the stamp set A Happy Heart?
On the above card I couldn't help but add more dazzling diamonds and dimensionals to pop those glittered hearts up. Crystal effects highlights the little love hearts. I added the stamp set You and Moi to this card - another stamp set you can earn for FREE during saleabration. I also used the scallop punch you can earn for FREE.
The card above used the very vogue wheel and the set a happy heart. I also love the use of the NEW heart embosslet with my Big Shot!!! Do you see how I layered it? This is a cool trick that was taught at leadership. You punch the heart out of the pretty in pink card stock with the large heart punch and then you put it in the embosslet to get the texture and then layer it over the die cut scalloped heart. So Cool. If you don't have this embosslet yet, put it on your next order for sure! The embosslet embosses and die cuts!!!!!
The inside of this card features another stamp set you can earn FREE during saleabration called whimsical words! It is the best stamp set you can earn for FREE!

Email me if you would like to learn more about earning FREE saleabration or if you would like to become a SU! demonstrator and get discounts on all that you buy! I love being a SU! demonstrator and let me tell you Saleabration gets better and better each year!

No comments:

Post a Comment