Tuesday, January 26, 2010

GUEST BLOGGING

Ooh La La - More Than Chocolate!

If I can be a guest blogger on Lisa's blog then I need to have Lisa on my blog. Lisa is really very talented and she is a good friend of mine. Lisa if you are reading this...I want you to guest blog here too! So I will need to gather some brand new samples to share here. In the meantime...I can't keep everyone in suspense. Here is a great card I received from Lisa at the most recent REMARKABLES TEAM MEETING!
This is so creative! Lisa took the stamp Like-o-meter and stamped it in chocolate chip. She then added the phrase "more than chocolate" to the top of the meter. Well isn't this just too clever? You can add any phrase here or you can make up a whole new barometer. Oh, my goodness, the wheels are spinning now! And what is great is that you can do this in any text program like Word or you can use My Digital Studio. (Don't forget to print on white ultra smooth card stock by SU! as it is the best for printing!)

Next Lisa embossed the adorable chocolate bunny from the new Occasions Mini catalog in chocolate chip. He looks so yummy - I feel like I want some chocolate now! I like how Lisa added the red gingham ribbon around his neck. Oh, yes, the ideas are definitely flowing now!

I also like that Lisa used one of the new Epoxy love brads to the bottom of the barometer. I need to remember that for the next time I use this stamp. Of course, with so many great ideas out there, I will not keep that stamp hidden for too long.

So, thanks Lisa for this great sample and thanks for having me on your blog. I absolutely love this sample. And these stamps are so inexpensive. All are under $1o, so everyone can afford them! Buy several and when your order totals $50 you can choose anything FREE from the SALE-A-BRATION mini catalog! Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment