Friday, January 1, 2010

IT'S TIME AGAIN!




I'M DESIGNING AGAIN FOR USTAMP


I'm a GUEST DESIGNER again for USTAMP with DAWN and Friends! I'm so excited to be asked back. I guess you like my work! Since I am so honored I'm giving away a FREE PASS to USTAMP. Just leave a comment on my blog or email me from now until January 1st and then I'll randomly choose one winner! If you want to sign up and take advantage of the early bird special go to USTAMP now and sign up. If you are a winner of my pass your money can be refunded by Dawn. Lots of great projects, fun and friendship. Feel the Love Baby!

12 comments:

  1. I'd love to come to ustamp and see all my friends again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already "Shared The Love, Baby!" and would just love to come back and share some more. I just love all of the projects, the "out of the box" thinking. I just love "hanging out" at USTAMP! What an awesome gift this would be to win. Can't wait. Have yourself a wonderful day!

    Trish in Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see what at the fuss is about at USTAMP - I've not really seen it- crossing fingers that I win... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to give it a try! It sounds pretty cool! Congratulations to you again Maria!

    Jen Reiter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to joine you for this event :) it would be great to see you again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on designing again. I'd love to see what it's all about but can't spend $$ right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the opportunity to win a pass to UStamp - I've heard it's fantastic!
    ~Sharon McN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Maria...a well deserved honor. I would love to win and join you in feeling the Love, fun projects and friendship. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Sounds like a good time - would love to join in. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year and congratulations for being chosen again

    ReplyDelete
  11. UStamp is lucky to have you back! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to be a part of USTAMP. I did it this time and it was fabulous! Paulette H.

    ReplyDelete