Friday, January 22, 2010

USING NEW SU! SALE-A-BRATION DESIGNER PAPER

This is a free paper pack - WELCOME NEIGHBOR -you can get from SU! for SALE-A-BRATION! it is FREE!!!*

I wanted to show you 3 cards I made using the papers because sometimes patterned paper is not easy to work with. Well, have no fear with this paper. I'm busy creating tons of cards with this paper. Below are the first 3 that I made.
The card above features paper with some homes on it. It is really cool. I took another piece and punched out a heart for the center and then added some stamps.
This paper in the card above comes with this adorable home. I love that SU! paired only orange with Bermuda bay. These colors are so happy. I used some of my new SU! stamps to accent the card.
This card above is actually one off my favorites. I've been wanting to stamp this park bench with the squirrels on it for the longest time. This stamp and the sentiment are the only stamps I needed to use. The paper makes a card unto itself.

This is just a sampling of some of the great papers you get in the pack. I love this one with the pink hearts.
And these two are so adorable. The houses are so cute and they are going to really go well with our upcoming class Home is Where the Heart is at Katie's in February.
The papers here are crushed curry with some fine lines (top) and then some more adorable houses. So welcoming. And if you don't care for the houses, you will find a different patterned piece on the back.
This paper is absolutely great for every season, but I see a lot of potential for the upcoming Spring and Summer seasons. I love this apricot one with the trees on it and the coordinating paper above is all hearts. These are really darling. I wish I had room to show you all of the papers.

During Sale-a-bration you can earn FREE stamps, FREE PAPER and even a FREE Punch. It is your choice. See my website or the sale-a-bration brochure on the lower right side for more details on how to get your SU! product for FREE!

*with qualifying purchase from SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment