Monday, February 9, 2009

VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING

I'm working on my scrapbook pages for Valentine's day. This one uses the Raspberry Tart papers, riding hood red and pink pirouette and whisper white cardstock. I also stamped the image bella blossoms. I just love that flower! The letters that spell always were die cut with my SU! Big Shot and then I put dazzling diamonds glitter on top of them. I photographed the complementary scrapbook page but it is blurry so I'll have to re photograph that one. I may add some hearts to this page, I'm not sure. I needed it to get it to Janet Wakeland for the Team website for Remarkable Stampers since I'm one of the January Artists of the Month. (Our samples are shown in February, even though we are selected in January). If you are interested in joining our fabulous stamping group please email me and I'll give you the details. We meet pretty regularly as demonstrators to get new business tips, meet some fabulous designers and to get some great direction from our Team Leader. There is a special going on right now with SU! and you can get the starter kit at an additional discount. See my logo off to the right or go to my website to sign up! As a perk I earned a FREE SU! TRIP to Hawaii this year and I'll be sure to tell you all about that once I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment