Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME

I love this stamp set! It has so many possibilities. A little birdie told me....inside says..."you're the best." But it could say, it's time to celebrate or you got a promotion or it's your birthday...the possibilities are endless. I used pink pirouette cardstock for the base. The designer paper is from the SU! raspberry tart collection (I LOVE THAT PAPER). I paper pieced the bird with dsp also and then stamped the words on certainly celery backed by so saffron. I'm going to send this card to my mother. It was her birthday on Monday the 23rd. I sent her a birthday card, but this is a follow up to tell her she is the best mom ever. I think she'll love the card. By the way I highlighted the wing with apricot appeal Stampinwrite marker and then blushed her cheek with regal rose stampinwrite marker. It adds so much and those markers from SU! are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment