Monday, February 9, 2009

VALENTINE CARDS

Here are some valentine cards that my son JP and I worked on. This first one uses the new set 24/7 that I talked about in an earlier post. I stamped the bird on a riding hood red cardstock circle that I cut out with the new circle scissor which I now love! The heart is punched from the new three heart punch.
This card uses the new dots and punches FREE saleabration set that I earned for free. I also used the new SU! big heart punch. Love this! I embossed the top heart with white. Also, I used pink pirouette textured cardstock for the base of the card. Textured cardstock just adds so much. To top it off, I used our new satin riding hood red taffeta ribbon. I love this ribbon!

Ok, My son JP did this one. He did a good job and even watercolored the bear. The heart on the top has glitter - our pink chunky glitter. Ahh! a man after my own heart! I love glitter! Good job JP! I hope this card is for me!


This last card also uses the 24/7 exclusive SU! stamp set. I stamped the sentiment and the bird in riding hood red. This card uses the negative of the circle I cut out from up top. These cards were super easy. Maria



No comments:

Post a Comment