Saturday, February 28, 2009

RHODES GROVE, PA CROP WEEKEND

We are having a great time here in Rhodes Grove, Pa, cropping and card making and crafting. Our friends at CM organized this crop (Jen Reiter and Pat Nuckels, Ann Thompsen and Sheila Ziegler and a few others). Here's Linda Kincaid crafting away. Ann is in the background. We are loving this weekend. It was a great deal for all day Friday, all day Saturday, and all day Sunday. The fee included 8 feet (yes!!! 8 feet of cropping space), all meals, sleeping accommodations, and lots of giveaways. I've already even won some prizes. Really a fantastic time, so hopefully some of you can come to something like this sometime. Here is Linda Kincaid crafting away.
Here I am with Pat Nuckels. We are really enjoying this weekend. I did an entire Christmas album in one night. I'll photograph some of the album or a layout or two and post at another time. I used a lot of my STAMPIN UP! products, especially the rubons that I love!
More photos coming later.

No comments:

Post a Comment