Tuesday, February 17, 2009

EASTER CARD A LITTLE EARLY


Recently I was selected as the REMARKABLE ARTIST OF THE MONTH over at remarkable stampers. That is the amazing group of stampers I belong to and you can to if you want to join my SU! downline. We have the most amazing team leader - Janet Wakeland - and she has the best team meetings. She has really helped me to get my business off of the ground and she has been not only a great team leader, but a great friend. So when she put the challenge out to design some cards I jumped at the chance to be one of the artists of the month and I was chosen as one of three. I know it is a little early for Easter, but I wanted to use my saleabration sets and also this cute set. The bunny ears and the basket are from the sock monkey accessories. I glittered the eggs and used crystal effects, so those eggs up close and personal do look good enough to eat. I also watercolored the bear and the raccoon. Watercoloring is one of my favorite techniques and one we recently reviewed at our last team meeting. Our next meeting is in York Pa and it is on the 18th of April. If you are interested, email me at scrappinriri@verizon.net, or you can go right to my website to sign on as a demonstrator. There is an amazing deal going on right now where the starter kit is deeply discounted and also...there is an extra free stamp set to choose from. It is a really great deal for those who are interested, not to mention all of the perks of being a demonstrator and all of the great friendships you will make. As your upline, I offer demo support and lots of ideas that will help you in your own business or with your personal hobby. That's right! You can join just for the discount and support your wonderfully addictive new hobby. That is how I started out and 5 years later, I have earned a free SU! trip for two to Hawaii this March courtesy of SU! You can too! Next year SU! is cruising to the Carribean.

No comments:

Post a Comment