Saturday, February 21, 2009

MORE CARDS FROM CLASS

These are more of the cards we did this past week in class. I used chocolate chip textured paper for this card. I also used some of our new dsp (designer series paper) that you can earn free from sale-a-bration, as well as so saffron, whisper white and pink pirouette cardstock. The heart is stamped with one of the saleabration sets called polka dot punches and then punched out with our new heart punch. All of the stamps in that set coordinate with our punches. The Congratulations is stamped in chocolate chip class ink. It is also from a sale-a-bration set called Congrats and it comes with several sentiments you can use for congratulations. I made this one a birthday card, but several in the group made this with other sentiments. One made it a baby card and one made it a retirement card. oh, the felt flower accents are from our felt fusion collection. I love these. I added a gold brad to the center.
This is the inside of my card. I stamped the birthday wishes from the sincere salutations set and the you take the cake from many happy returns. Both are stamped in chocolate chip classic ink. I added a cupcake stamped in pink pirouette from one of our level 1 hostess sets, darling dots.
This last card was cased from Patty Bennett. She is one clever lady. I made mine almost the same. You make these from two top notes which are BIG SHOT dies exclusive to SU! The note on top is made with our new designer paper that you can earn for free this month with sale-a-bration. I also used the certainly celery twill ribbon and the so saffron grosgrain ribbon that is also one of the sale-a-bration freebies. Check out the sale-a-bration brochure Just click on these blue words and it will come up as a pdf file that you can browse through.

No comments:

Post a Comment