Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SOME NEW CARDS I MADE

I needed to make some quick cards this am and these are what I came up with. This first one is actually an envelope for one of the cards. I'm using the new 24/7 bird set from SU! which I just love. It is perfect or spring.

Here is used the bird die from SU! I love how it is dimensionalized. This is a BIG SHOT die and it is exclusive to SU! All supplies are SU! and the flourish is embossed. This is a birthday card for the manager of the NICU whose birthday is on Friday. Happy Birthday Janis!


This card is embossed with the BIG SHOT also with one of our exclusive texturz plates. And of course I used the bird sizzlet as well and then the flowers come in the same set. The centers of the flowers are microbeads from SU! as well. This is a Get Well Card I promised Kim for one of the nurses who is out right now. I hope she feels better. Maria


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful cards, I like the birds a lot. Hsiao-Hui

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are very easy to make with your BIG SHOT!

    ReplyDelete