Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ANOTHER SALE-A-BRATION SAMPLE

I had some fun making this card last night. I used the Botanical Blooms set that you can earn FREE with SU! during SALEABRATION! First, I stamped the bloom on whisper white ultrasmooth cardstock ( I just love how easy it is to stamp on. If you have never tried it, you should, because you will never want to go back to regular white cardstock again). Next, I used my aquapainter and my classic riding hood red ink pad to watercolor the bloom in. The hello there statement that curves along the side is from a NEW SU! set called CHEAP TALK which we will be using in class on March 5th. The designer paper is riding hood red patterned dsp and I bordered it with riding our new eyelet scallop punch. This border is on riding hood red cardstock adhered to a white cardstock base and then bordered with a flower stamp from CHEAP TALK.

No comments:

Post a Comment