Monday, February 16, 2009

CARD I MADE FOR A TEACHER'S NOTE

I needed a quick card to send to my son's teacher tomorrow, so here is my creation. I just had to try the new BIG SHOT CURLY LABEL maker DIE exclusive to SU! You can put the die anywhere and punch out the top note style punch on your cardstock. I love that I get to decide on it's placement. And...I love how it matches our curly label punch. Really neat new BIG SHOT item. For those coming to class this thursday, Linda is going to show you how to use this die. In addition, in the post below I have a link to my website that takes you right to the SU! video with Jaron Winder demonstrating the die and a few other sizzix items. For this card, I used riding hood red and whisper white cardstock, red taffeta ribbon that matches it (notice it has a vanilla outline to it), whisper white craft ink, riding hood red and pink pirouette classic inks, and the stamp set 24/7, which was designed as a Shelli Gardner (CEO and Cofounder of SU!) exclusive. If you like birds - and who doesn't these days? - then sign up for my class "A Little Birdie Told Me" on Thursday March 5th at the RCMD building in Towson. There are still some spots available.

No comments:

Post a Comment