Thursday, February 19, 2009

ROUND 2 EMBELLISHMENTS

Round 2 is complete of the embellishment club. I packaged all of them up nicely in BIG SHOT boxes in kiwi kiss textured paper with pirouette pink grosgrain ribbon. Some of the embellishments were small so they went in SU! round containers that I put the stamped image "thanks a bunch" from the little somethin, somethin hostess set. I also added a kiwi kiss embosslet to each bag and a kiwi kiss grosgrain ribbon to tie the cellos. Everyone in the club got 50 embellishments for a fraction of the cost of buying everything. They get to try all of the embellishments and see what they like best. But I can tell you it is going to be very hard. So far my favorites are the kiwi kiss and the pacific point corduroy buttons. The large brads and clips are pretty cool too. Enjoy ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment