Wednesday, February 4, 2009

VALENTINE MINI CARDS FOR CLASS THIS THURSDAY

Don't peek if you want to be surprised. I am going to add a choice of bonus card to this week's class. On Thursday we have a WISHING YOU class, and how could I not have a Valentine's Card? I actually saw a similar design in the new SU! IDEA BOOK (get yours free with any purchase from my website while supplies last - believe me, this is an outstanding book for ideas!!!). I used an adorable SU! stamp set called PUNS FROM THE PAST. It has some cute stamps and adorable typed words that go along with it. I love how it looks like I typed the note right from the typewriter, or that the picture perfect came right out of the camera. I also used new designer paper called Jackpot. It is double sided, so I used one side for one card, and one side for another, and the three heart punch for the hearts. SU! has the best punches, and this is such a good one to have on hand. We will be using this punch quite a bit in the coming months, so it would be good to have on hand. If you want to see these cards in a little more detail, click on the photo and it should enlarge. Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment