Wednesday, February 18, 2009

CHEAP TALK AND NEW SU! NEWS

This is a very easy card I made tonight using the new SU! set called CHEAP TALK. You don't need to do much with this card - just stamp! For the card base...I used my favorite cardstock - ultrasmooth white. I love how this stamps! The ink just adheres so nicely to the paper. This set is really adorable and there are a lot of possibilities for different sentiments. I tried to make the sentiment come out of one of the bird's mouths. One bird is stamped in baja breeze ink and the other in pacific point. Those two colors are gorgeous. The branches are done in Kiwi Kiss. These three colors are part of SU!'s IN COLOR line. I also stamped a flower in pixie pink and the pear in apricot appeal. ok, now for some SU! NEWS! Starting July 1st of 2009, we are going back to one main idea book a year. Lots of customers are very excited about this because they now have more time to buy the stamp sets and accessories that they want over the entire year, rather than in 6 months. Now for everyone out there like me who wants NEW NEW NEW all the time, there will still be mini catalogs. There will be 3 mini catalogs that will feature brand new sets and new hostess sets and lots of new product in the mini's. SU! is doing really well and is a debt free company. I really enjoy working for them and look forward to many more years. I'm currently in my 6th year with them and loving every minute. As I receive more info on what's coming I'll be sure to let you know. Right now I'm caught up in the frenzy of saleabration.

No comments:

Post a Comment