Sunday, August 15, 2010

SUNDAY SHARES

This first card was CASED by my friend Carolyn Serviss.  I love this card.  The only thing I think she changed was the sentiment.  She used the stamp set Fabulous Phrases for the words.  I love it. There are 30 words in that stamp set.  She also used the background stamp Bella Toile and the main stamp set is Studio Sketches, which is new this year. The colors used are So Saffron and Basic Gray.
I made this next card using my Circle #2 Big Shot Die.  I die cut the circle and put the circle aside.  I took the negative and sponged pumpkin pie and daffodil delight inside to make a sun.  The sentiment and the leaves are stamped in basic black from the stamp set Just Believe, which is one of the most popular SU! stamp sets.  This is a really cool way to make a sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment