Monday, August 30, 2010

LISA'S INSPIRATIONAL TOP NOTE TOTE

Here is the last of the projects from Hsiao-hui's Summer Fun Workshop!  This is a project demonstrated by my good friend Lisa Chattergee who is also a SU! demonstrator. I invited Lisa to demo because she is one of the sweetest people I know who is such a talented demonstrator. Lisa said that she got the pattern from USTAMP with Dawn.  I've been a part of that as a guest designer and it is a lot of fun!  I've give some FUN FREE PASSES away to some lucky winners also!

This is a Top Note Tote.  It uses the top note as the top of the tote and I am imagining all sorts of great projects that could be done with this including a picnic basket, easter basket, gift basket, etc.  The tote is decorated with flowers and butterflies that we die cut with the Big Shot using SU! exclusive embosslits.  Lisa had us stain these with SU! ink pads using our daubers and then glitz them up with fine SU! glitter.  Really love these effects Lisa!  The designer paper is Island Oasis that retires with the Summer mini on 8/31 (gosh that is tomorrow!)

Inside the tote, we placed these awesome inspirational statements.  The idea is to pick one of these out each day and go for it.  I love what they say and Lisa must have printed about 100 for each of us.
I like this one that says "Today I will play like a Kid!"  I certainly did that yesterday.  I went to the pool with my family as we celebrate summer pool fun coming to an end this week (thank goodness there are still 8 more pool days to go at our pool club). I also visited my upline Janet Wakeland and stamped/created some cool new cards with brand new Holiday Mini Stamp Sets (new Holiday Mini Catalog starts 9/1;  Summer Mini ending tomorrow 8/31). 

This was a great workshop and we are now in the planning stages of the next fun workshop which will be a HOLIDAY FUN WORKSHOP in November.  Hope you can all come, but keep an eye on my website for the details because seats will be limited.  Depending on interest, we may be able to make some kits available. Sorry, there are no kits available for the Summer Fun Workshop. Please see yesterday's post (Hsiao-hui's garden cart), this post (Maria's mini card kit) and this post (Linda's fun slider box) for the other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment