Sunday, August 1, 2010

JUST UNDER 6 MONTHS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

Can you believe that we are just under 6 months until Christmas time?  I'm starting to think about my holiday cards.  I want to have most of them done by the time Thanksgiving rolls around.  Since I have a few upcoming Holiday card classes I'm planning, I thought I would try out some designs.  This one is very similar to the one in the post below (click here) except that I took off the daffodil delight taffeta ribbon and added wide real red grosgrain.  I used a BRAND NEW STAMP SET called Word Play for the sentiment.  Very easy card to make many of.

Recipe:
stamps: Word Play(see below for what is included #120308 wood and #120651 clear)and Winter Post
ink:  real red classic, pear pizzaz
card stock:  pear pizzaz (new IN COLOR), ivory ultra smooth
other:  Big Shot, square lattice die, real red grosgrain ribbon, crystal effects, stampinwrite markers, rhinestones, rectangle clear embosslit




   


No comments:

Post a Comment