Thursday, August 19, 2010

SUMMER MINI CATALOG LAST MINUTE SHARES

I wanted to show you a few more things from the summer mini catalog by SU!  You know this mini is ending on August 31st so there is not much more time to purchase what you would like from the mini.  A few stamp sets carried over into the main idea book and it is possible that other sets may find there way into next year's book, but it is a safe bet to say that the dsp will not carry over.  I have not seen dsp from any mini catalog carried over into the new idea books lately.  If you don't want to take a chance with any of the stamps or stamp sets, order what you like now so as not to miss out.
This is a great stamp from SU!'s under $10 collection.  It is a single stamp called Birthday Block.  It is #118084 and costs only $7.95.  I used Island oasis paper (the dotted) that is retiring.  I also did a reverse blocking technique with the stamped circles.  I punched a 3/4 inch circle from white card stock and then using the negative and a sponge dauber I added the color.  I love doing this over a stamped image and on dsp.
This is an exact CASE from Missy Bollinger.  She did an amazing job with this card that I just had to copy.  She actually embossed aluminum foil with the Big Shot using the square lattice die.  I don't ride motorcycles and I don't have that much of an interest in them, but I loved this card so much I had to obtain the stamp.  It is called Motorcycle and it is #117657 for only $8.95.  Another single under $10 stamp. I love the addition of the fine glitter by SU!
 This is a great patriotic card I received in a Remarkables swap.  It is by my good friend Cathy Buch.  I love this card.  Cathy used the stamp set July Fourth and the wheel Red, White and Blue.  We have a coordinating star punch that works perfectly with this set from the summer mini. If you need a patriotic stamp set, this is a good one to have.  This set is #118523 for $18.95 wood mount or #120063 for $14.95 in the clear mount.  Just think of all those fourth of July, parades, birthdays, trips to Disney, fireworks events that you want to scrapbook or do cards for.  This is a perfect set.  The wheel is #118622 for only $8.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment