Saturday, August 14, 2010

MAKE AND TAKES

These are the make and takes from our REMARKABLE TEAM MEETING last week.  I love them all!
There were actually 5 make and takes but I only have 4 shown here.
This one might actually be my favorite one of all.  It uses the new spiderweb embossing folder for SU!  I've seen another folder with a web on it - in fact I may also own it - but this one really has more depth to it.  I would love to use this card as my Halloween card.  I love these Greeting Card Kids stamps.  They remind me of the campbell soup kids and are so cute.  We used peach parfait twill ribbon, new brads, new punch (happy halloween is punched on a new punch coming out with the web on Sept. 1st, and new dsp, yeah!
This is another one of our make and takes and it features the spider web embossing folder, the bat punch (so cool and available now), wide striped grosgrain ribbon, and a new stamp set coming out Sept. 1st called Dark and Dreary.  Oh, I can't wait to own this stamp set.

This is a really neat invitation.  We put two pieces of dsp together from the summer mini catalog to make this pinwheel.  It is super easy.  We used tropical dsp which is retiring August 31st, so if you want a pack of this paper order it before then.  The stamp set is called Inviting.  I love the font used and although we didn't use it on this invite, the stamp set has a really cool pin tack that you can stamp and can be used for scrapbooking, card making and a variety of different crafts.  The umbrella paper is part of the tropical dsp.

This is a really great card that Jan presented for us.  It uses an exclusive Shelli Gardner favorite (Shelli is the cofounder and CEO of SU!) stamp called French Filigree.  It is really a neat background stamp.  The Remember when is from the set Word Play.  We added some new crochet ribbon lace (so cool, you have to see this up close and personal) and a new sticky back pearl - which is a fabulous accent for the card.  The dsp is brand new and is called Elegant Soiree.

No comments:

Post a Comment