Friday, August 27, 2010

MORE FROM THE CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS

This Greeting Card Kids set is one of the BEST stamp sets that SU! has ever created, I think!  I am having so much fun with this set.  (watch for some really cool cards coming soon with samples using all of the stamps!) We used this stamp on one of our cards last evening.  We stamped the image using staz on ink (black) and colored it in with our stampinwrite markers.  The papers are the brand NEW SU! Holiday papers called Jolly Holiday!  They are so luscious!  They are located in the main idea book so you can order them anytime.  Never too early to start holiday crafting!

The envelope uses the sentiment from the stamp set Four the Holidays.  This stamp set first became available in last year's holiday mini and was picked up for the main idea book. I'm so glad because it has 4 great sentiments to use for the holidays! I also used one of my favorite holiday stamp sets - Christmas classics - the tree!

These are the Greeting Card Kids stamp set. Aren't they adorable? 

This was another card we made.  I was so excited to use this new stamp set and this new paper.  The stamp set is called A Cute Christmas.  It will be available in the Holiday Mini on September 1st. The paper is called Candy Cane Christmas and it also will be available Sept. 1st.  And Guess what?  The paper is glittered!  I took a sheet of the dsp and cut it down to fit on the front of the card.  Next I used the stamp set called Perfect Punches to punch out the image Joy At Christmas.  I used the scallop circle punch.  The dsp coordinates perfectly with the paper and there are also some new rub ons and builder wheels and decor elements that also coordinate with this theme.


This was the inside of the card. Notice that the front of the card was embossed with my fave - the square lattice die!  The inside of the card is stamped with another new set (from main idea book) called Welcome Christmas.  The silhouette stamps (there are 2 great ones in the set) and the sentiment featured above are the main reasons I had to get that stamp set.

Here Donna and I are working on our card boxes.  The ladies really enjoyed making the boxes. Pat N had her box completed first  She did a great job!  Tonight was Donna's first night with us. She had a great time and we hope to have her back to stamp with us soon! Rita took this picture of us and also took the others shown below.  She didn't want to leave me out!  That was so sweet!
Here I am with Luigi. He was our 10th guest!
Luigi is a regular at our events. Tonight he spent most of the time with Bill downstairs while we all had
fun crafting.  However....he had to stop in to say "hi" to the ladies!

I will have more Christmas Card classes over the next few months. If you come to all of the classes
you will have most all of your cards done in time for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment