Saturday, August 7, 2010

MY SWAP CARD FOR REMARKABLE MEETING TODAY

I wanted to share with you my swap card for the Remarkables Team Meeting today.  I used the new hostess stamp set called Fast and Fabulous.  These flowers are so nice and very easy to stamp up.  They are so elegant also.  The sentiments comes from one of the most popular new SU! stamp sets called Just Believe.  This card is so pretty in person.  I wish I could 3 dimensionalize it for you.  If you are at the team meeting today, I'll swap with you! Tomorrow or early next week I will post other swap cards that I receive at the meeting today.

Here is the recipe:
ink: basic black, marina mist, daffodil delight
card stock: ultra smooth white, marina mist, daffodil delight
stamps:  fast and fabulous, just believe
other:  SU! new ribbon punch, square lattice die and Big Shot, 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon - marina mist and daffodil delight, smooch paint, dazzling diamonds glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment