Friday, May 8, 2009

WINDOW CARD BY HSIAO-HUI LIN

Hsiao-hui is certainly one of the most talented crafters and stampers I have ever known. I get the pleasure of seeing her on occasion at work and she brings over the most wonderful creations. This is the window card. Isn't it clever?

( I wish I had my Sony camera to photograph it, but it didn't come out too badly with my iphone. We were just in the lounge when she brought it in and we don't have the best lighting).

She used the stamp set Cheap Talk and stamped it in color on white ultras mooth card stock. She cut it up into 4 squares to make the window. The designer paper is raspberry tart. For the curtain top and the ledge she punched the edge with the SU! designer punch - eyelet scallop edge, which was introduced in the recent SU! idea book. I love this card a lot and am going to try to recreate it with other stamped images and designer paper. The leaves were die cut using the SU! embosslet leaves and she has the added touch of pink grosgrain ribbon. Love it! Thanks again Hsiao-hui for creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment