Sunday, May 31, 2009

More from class Friday night

These are some awesome carousel note cards we made at Carol's on Friday night. They are gorgeous. We used the SU! carousel note cards in baja breeze, riding hood red and kiwi kiss. The envelopes are chocolate chip. I cased them from my upline Janet Wakeland.
This first card was made using baja breeze carousel note. I used my cropadile on each card to give the raised dots in the scallops. The butterflies were die cut with the Big Shot using the butterfly die exclusive Shelli Gardner SU! die. These were layered onto whisper white die cut circles to make the card. I used our new colored rubons called summer love for the flowers and the spring wording. The leaves were die cut from a walk in the park dsp. The inside of the card is stamped with flight of the butterfly stamp set and hope happens set for the verse.
Around each white card I outlined with a 2 way glue pen and then added dazzling diamonds glitter. The glitter is also added to the butterflies. The ribbon is white tafetta. I love taffeta ribbon. I fell in love with it and I use it a lot on my cards.

This card was done in kiwi kiss and I added a birthday sentiment. The dsp for the leaves is from the dsp kiwi kiss patterned prints. It is a lovely compliment to the kiwi kiss carousel note card. The patterned prints comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate with your card stock very nicely. The sentiment is stamped in baja breeze. I also did a riding hood red carousel note that you can see in the top photo where they were all taken together.

No comments:

Post a Comment