Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A KIND WORD

This is one of the most adorable stamp sets in the SU! idea book. It is called a kind word. It is a Shelli Gardner Exclusive. I stamped the image in basic black on confetti white card stock. If you are going to watercolor you need a card stock that absorbs water well. The confetti white and confetti ivory do that nicely. Next, colored the image with watercolor crayons. I mounted the stamped image to cameo coral card stock and then layered that onto a piece of old olive that I ran through the Big Shot with a texture plate. I highlighted the texture with white craft ink. This was then layered with summer sun card stock. Lastly, I highlighted the image and the sentiment with SU! crystal effects and I added a white taffeta ribbon to the top of the swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment