Thursday, May 21, 2009

SCENE IN A GARDEN

I really love this new stamp set from the SU! Occasions Mini called Scene In A Garden. It is just adorable. Whether you are a gardener or just love plants or birds, or these adorable boots, you will love this stamp set. I used a so saffron card stock base. Next I took some of the wonderful paper from the TEA PARTY PAPERS (oh I love that paper and hope they do another version of it in the next idea book) and punched the corners with the SU! ticket punch. I then took some of our ultrasmooth white card stock and stamped the bench, the pots, the bird and the boots. I colored them all in with my BRAND NEW stampinwrite MARKERS. (I just got a second case - my gift to myself for my birthday) and then applied crystal effects over everything I colored. I backed this scene with some more so saffron card stock and added the praying for you which is from versatile verses which is also in the occasions mini catalog. The so saffron grosgrain ribbon was a SU! exclusive from Sale-a-bration that I got FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment