Sunday, May 24, 2009

BRANCH OUT! I LOVE THIS SET

This is a great set in the current SU! Idea Book entitled Branch Out. I love this. You can make this tree fit any season or theme. I thought I should do the current season of Spring.My card base is kiwi kiss. I stamped the tree in chocolate chip, the grass in old olive and the bird in pacific point. The birdhouse is done in basic black. The adorable boots are also in regal rose. The tire swing is one of our copper large eyelets. Isn't that cool I attached it with my cropadile. The scene was stamped on whisper white ultrasmooth and then mounted to chocolate chip and bordered in pacific point. Watch for some other cards I am doing with this same stamp set. I hope it continues into the new idea book due out July 1st. Let me know if I can reserve one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment