Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Emboss Resist Card I CASED last week

I was over at my upline's home last week - Janet Wakeland- and found the original of this card in her rack. I'm not sure who made the original. I tweaked mine a bit by putting the white underneath the scalloped edge. I used a certainly celery card stock base and scallop edged the bottom. I stamped the bird from the ALWAYS set and embossed it in white. To get the resist, you take a sponge dauber and dab along the edge and on top of the bird. Wherever it is embossed, is resisted. The border color card stock is bashful blue, which goes so well with certainly celery. The leaves alternate the two colors and the "a" is stamped in bashful blue. I used the SU! circle and circle scallop punches as well. The sentiments are stamped in classic basic black ink. The grosgrain ribbon is white with striped bashful blue.


I can't wait to try some more of this technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment