Monday, May 11, 2009

CARD FOR COWORKER


I made this card for a coworker and wanted to share it. I used certainly celery as the card base and then I stamped my images on whisper white ultra smooth card stock. I stamped the flourish and flowers from the SU! stamp set Baroque Motifs. I used certainly celery for the flourish and regal rose for the flowers. There is a strip of pink dsp along the top that I added next. The sentiment is from the level 1 hostess set God's Beauty. That is stamped in basic black. Before attaching the stamped card stock, I ran it through the Big Shot with an embossing folder. Love the results. If you want to do a raised or textured card stock, remember to stamp your images first and then run through the Big Shot otherwise, the images won't stamp efficiently. Oh, almost forgot, the bird is die cut from the sizzlet birds and blooms, a SU! exclusive.
The coworker I made this for is Olachi. She is one of our new pediatricians. She stayed up with me all night weds. into Thursday taking care of the NICU and I wanted to thank her and know that she is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment