Thursday, May 28, 2009

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR SHARON

Sharon's Birthday is this Saturday. I used the Baja Breeze, tangerine tango and so saffron card stock. I stamped the base card with the stamp set Organic Outlines using baja breeze and tangerine tango classic ink. Next I put the card through my Big Shot to texturize it and I added white craft ink to the edges and to the texture to soften the colors a bit. The dsp is the Haiku papers from the fall SU! idea book. The sentiment on the card and on the envelope is from en oval (the french version of the oval all stamp set). I punched the sentiment out using my oval punch and bordered it with a scallop oval punch. The ribbon is so saffron grosgrain from sale-a-bration.

Sharon , Have a Wonderful Birthday. You deserve the Best! (Sharon's actual birthday is Sat. May 30th)


No comments:

Post a Comment