Tuesday, July 28, 2009

THOROUGHLY MODERN WOW!

I am so in love with this new designer series paper by SU! called thoroughly modern. I made this card using the dsp and also bermuda bay and soft suede card stock. I ran the card stock through my Big Shot using SU! embossing folder Finial Press. I got a great impression and to highlight it a little bit more I swept whisper white craft ink across the top. The ribbon is soft suede dotted grosgrain. It is our brand new ribbon and it is just gorgeous. The sentiment is from teeny tiny wishes stamped in bermuda bay ink on white card stock punched with a 1and 3/8 inch circle punch. That is then mounted onto a soft suede card stock scallop punch and then mounted to the card using dimensionals. Even the dsp has gone through the Big Shot with Finial Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment