Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY CARD

This is a belated birthday card for one of my coworkers - Olachi. She is really a sweet girl and I know she loves pink. I used crushed curry for the card base and then layered it with that awesome razzleberry lemonade doublesided designer paper. The cupcake stand is stamped in basic brown permanent ink which is great if you want to watercolor or color with marker. I colored the cupcakes with markers. I added crystal effects and also SU! chunky glitter. The cupcakes look so good that I could eat them. The happy birthday is from teeny tiny wishes set. It has every wish you could possibly imagine. That was also stamped in basic brown. By the way - I used SU! watercolor paper to stamp the image on. You get a really bold look and nothing smears since the paper absorbs the ink. These are great because they are already precut. I just cut this one in half, because I needed a smaller piece.
Here is my envelope. I always stamp an envelope. Happy Birthday Olachi, even if it is a little late!

No comments:

Post a Comment