Congratulations ladies on the scavenger hunt!
Every blog has a winner. Check to see if you won!
Jen Reiter wins from my entries -please mail me your address ASAP so you can get your prize.
Patti Phillips - also my customer - won - Patti, you need to email the blog you
entered under. Go through the blog tour to see where you won!
Yeah to these winners!
Janet Wakeland, the blog tour leader will announce the $50 winner on her blog.
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO THE SCAVENGER HUNT
NEW 2009/2010 CATALOG SCAVENGER HUNT
1. Name 3 of the 6 New in colors: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo
2. How many punches coordinate with the hostess set “christmas punch” on page 14?
Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Large Square, Scallop Square, Curvy Label, Bo Ho Blossoms, Any Circle Punch or
Square punch for the To/From Image, Tag Punch
3. Throughout the catalog there are great tips spotlighted with stitching – what tip is mentioned on page 17?
Using Paper Snips to cut out stamped images
4. What great time-saving new product is featured on page 159?
5. What's the name of the paper shown on page 115? Hint: You'll find it between pages 160-163
6. Which single stamp coordinates with a new punch?
Welcome Baby with Modern Label Punch
7. If planning a party for little boys and girls, which page(s) would you NOT want to MISS?
Page 74 & 75
8. Which VERY Popular stamp set in the "All Natural" section came back into the catalog after spending time on the
Inspired by Nature
9. How many NEW BACKGROUND stamps can you find on pgs 133 and 134?
12 or 13 if you count the It’s a Plan as 2 stamps
10. Name the FABULOUS NEW In Color product on pg 155. MARKERS!!!
11. This CLEARLY Wonderful product is shown on pg 169. Printed Window Sheets
12. On Which pages will you find pictures of our actual 48 colors of cardstock? 6&7
13. As a Hostess You earn how many FREE DOLLARS to shop with for a $500 show? $____ $60
14. $2 of the set on page _____209 – inside back cover _______ goes to support Ronald McDonald House?
15. I just want to try stamping where can I find just 1 stamp? Pages 208, 144, 137, 80
16. How many stars are in the Seeing Stars set? 8
17. Which alphabet is named after a person? Jayne’s Type
18. Which activities are depicted in the Extreme stamps? Guitar, Snowboard, Skateboard, Surfer, Biker
19. How many new punches are featured in the 2009-2010? 3 Snowflake, Modern Label, Butterfly
20. Which colors are used in the Playground Designer Buttons?Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, More Mustard, Old Olive
21. Which stamp set is used in the "Chew, chew I like you!" card on page 176? Whoo’s Your Valentine
22. What stamp set that has been in the catalog for several years received a "lift" with a new set to coordinate with it?
Loads of Love
23. What new stamp set has a sleeping cat? Peace Within Page 103
24. What is my Favorite new stamp set - you guess it and you can order it at 20% off. MEDALLION (JAN”S) or
WEDDING SWEET (JAN”S)
25. The scalloped shaped square card on page 112 was made with what? And where do you find it?
The New BIGZ CLEAR Scallop Square on page 199
26. How many sets of stamps have a reindeer in it? 4 Or 5 If you count the single reindeer on page 208
27. What set of stamps has a bride and groom in it? 2 – For the Bride on the dormant list , Voila To Go
28. What set of stamps has an Australian marsupial in it? Build A Roo – pg 63