Monday, July 6, 2009

HAPPY MONDAY - HAPPY NEW HOME LINDA K.

I have been dying to try the new MOVER's and SHAKER's dies by BIG SHOT for SU! and my new SU! punch modern label. Something to note about these dies is that they compliment our SU! punches so they outline great. I love how this one makes a window and you can see the label punch underneath.
My card stock is crushed curry and I used always artichoke and melon mambo as complimentary ink colors. If you use the color finder at the bottom right of my blog you can find great colors that go together very well. The houses are from the neighborhood wheel and the And They Lived Happily Ever After sentiment is from the stamp set is Once Upon A Time. The ribbon is dotted melon mambo grosgrain. I colored the houses with stampinwrite markers and because I love glitter, I had to cover them with dazzling diamonds. This card is for my very good friend Linda K. who just settled on her new home in Bel Air.


Here on the inside, you can see the punched out modern label and the outline which I die cut from the modern label die mover and shaker. The outline is melon mambo card stock. The Congratulations comes from the stamp set Fun and Fast Notes, a very versatile stamp set and one that I tell all new stampers is a must have!
I just got an email that Linda liked her card and her son was so happy to see the new dog house right next door. They have been wanting a new dog for a long time and I hope that they
will get one. They watch Luigi for us and I know Luigi is going to be excited to see their new home next time he visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment