Wednesday, July 22, 2009

OUR STAMPING GROUP - we had a BLAST!

We were all invited over to Sue's home for the RECIPE BOX class. I'll post the box tomorrow when I can get my good digital camera out and photograph it. However, I couldn't help posting this photo of all of us at the end of class. We had to take a few so we could get everyone in the photo. This is our wonderful Stamping Group! Sue just bought this great Marilyn Monroe statue and we all posed with her. In this top photo, Marilyn is holding the great recipe box. I'm in the front with the brown shirt. I've lost 15 lbs in the last few months, so I'm not as shy to take my photo. Sue is on the opposite side of Marilyn with the vanilla top and the blue jeans. Next to me in the cameo coral shirt is Diana Hnat. Behind her from left to right is Cathy Stritch, Carol Hartline, Sandi Haertig, Pat Nuckels (right behind Marilyn), Linda Kincaid who designed the box, Hsiao-hui Lin, Peggy Kincaid and her daughter Kim.

This next photo includes Eileen May in the turquoise and Katie Ford next to her. Marilyn is holding our recipe box.

No comments:

Post a Comment