Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HSIAO-HUI

Today is Hsiao-hui's birthday. We celebrated at stamp camp this past Saturday while we were at Cathy's home. This is the card I made for her. This card measures 5.25 by 5.25 inches. The base is cameo coral card stock, one of my favorite SU! colors. Next is basic black and then comes designer paper from the Pink Flamingo pack that we used to make the top note cupboard with. The ribbon is pink taffeta and the label with the birthday sentiment is from our new designer punch label which also has a coordinating move and shaker piece for the Big Shot that I die cut in basic black card stock. The sentiment is from teeny tiny wishes a new SU! stamp set. Now here is the neat thing - I dyed the blossom from the pretties kit with cameo coral reinker. I just love this! The blossom on top is dyed with regal rose reinker. And, I also dyed the button. It is one off the SU! corduroy buttons that was summer sun. I took a real red stampinwrite marker and colored it red. Too too cool!
Here is my envelope. It is a SU! 5.5 by 5.5 inches ultrasmooth white square envelope. I stamped on the envelope with a few different stamp sets. First...I did her name in basic black classic ink using the NEW jumble alphabet which I just love working with. I love how all of the letters are so different. I added crystal effects on top of the letters so they would stand out and clearly glisten. The stamped images are from wonderful watercolors and best wishes and more (sentiments and bold flowers). The Happy Birthday is from a retired SU! birthday set.

This is a photo of Hsiao-hui showing a birthday card that Amanda made!
HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY HSIAO-HUI!

No comments:

Post a Comment