Wednesday, July 15, 2009

DIORAMA CARD BY ME - another STAMP CAMP project

This is the diorama card we did at stamp camp this past Saturday. The card base is whisper white and the die cut stickers are from an older retired simply scrappin kit. I love cameo coral so this is right in line with my favorite. This card is made with 3 layers. Cut 2 pieces of card stock 3inches by 8.5 inches. Score at 2 inches on either end. Punch out the front with the curly label punch three times to make a window. This first layer overlaps the second layer. In between those is another layer that is cut 3 by 6.5 inches and scored at one inch on either end. Punch the scallop circle through that layer. Stamp on the layers before putting them together. I stamped happy birthday in cameo coral classic ink from the new stamp set teeny tiny verses. The card looks 3 dimensional
The nice thing about this card is that it folds nicely in a whisper white open end envelope. I used the priceless stamp set to stamp on the envelope using the ink colors cameo coral, bashful blue and certainly celery.

Here is a slightly different version using some Halloween stamps and below using christmas stamp set scenic season. This is a real "wow" card!

Tomorrow I'll show you the card I just sent Carol Hartline. I made her a get well diorama card.

No comments:

Post a Comment