Saturday, July 11, 2009

Stamp Camp - Linda's gift and card

Today we had summer stamp camp at Cathy's home. It was a wonderful day and over the next couple of days I will be posting photos. We had a great time. The highlight after the projects of course was the housewarming for Linda K. She was really surprised. Here is the card I made for her from the new thoroughly modern dsp. I put it through the Big Shot with the new embossing folder by SU! The card base is basic black with basic black grosgrain and a sentiment from a recently retired graduation set. Linda just bought a new home and it is gorgeous! Next, I did her envelope using whimsical alphabet stamps. I stamped her name in the new IN COLOR soft suede classic ink and then embossed it with crystal effects. The print is from the stamp set razzle dazzle and it is stamped in so saffron, brilliant blue and real red. I love this stamp!

Here is a nice smiling Linda with her unopened gift.

This is the gift we gave Linda. It contained 2 gift certificates. One to Kohls so she can get something for the house and one to SU! so she can fill her craft room with some new stamps from the new SU! idea book!

Cathy (our hostess for the day) is sitting beside Linda as she opens her box. I found this box at Michaels and it is a good size box to put something nice inside. It has a magnetic closure. I think Linda really enjoyed the housewarming and the great day for stamp camp!


Linda has invited us to her house to stamp. We are having class in August on Thursday the 27th. I hope you can come. We will be featuring stamping from the NEW IDEA Book by SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment