Tuesday, April 10, 2012

SYMPATHY CARD FOR A FRIEND-BRIGHT BLOSSOMS

I'm really loving this BRIGHT BLOSSOMS stamp set by SU!  It's the Stamp of the Month for April.  Well, it's my stamp of the month!  SU! has released this stamp set a few months early.  It's going to be in the NEW IDEA BOOK and CATALOG that comes out JUNE 1st of this year.  This is part of the SUMMER SMOOCHES promotion in the post below.  I'm going to share this with the group coming to Rita's Gorrick's workshop on Thursday along with some other fun SU! ideas.

This is a card that I made for my dear friend Linda who had a death in her family last week.  Linda just received the card and I really hope it brightened her day.  Linda is a very dear friend of mine and my heart ached, knowing that her family was saddened.

I used the new Framelits by SU! for this card.  I love them.  I also used the banner technique that is so trendy right now.
Crystal effects has been added to this card and envelope.
The after the showers...sentiment is from a retired SU! set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment