Sunday, April 29, 2012

2 SISTERS VISIT TOP PRODUCER AT MARTHA STEWART SHOW

It's NO SECRET - CHRISTINA DEYO is one of MARTHA STEWART''s TOP TELEVISION PRODUCERS!  And you may not know that I'm related to her.  YES!!!! My sister is an EMMY AWARD WINNING TELEVISION PRODUCER, and not just for MARTHA...she's done other amazing projects as well and she's worked for ROSIE O'DONNELL, SALLY JESSE RAPHAEL, and a whole lot of other famous people.  She's even a friend of Matt Lauer and they used to work together.  OK, OK, I'll stop bragging about my awesome sister! I guess long enough to tell you that one of my other awesome sisters - TERESA PANE - is an INCREDIBLE RN!  I met up with Teresa at her home in NJ and we headed on into NYC to CHELSEA to visit with CHRISTINA and MARTHA at the Martha Stewart TV studios.

To mark the occasion of 3 sisters in NYC, I scrapbooked this page with SU! DIE CUT BLOSSOMS and lots of pearls and buttons and awesome papers and embellishments. This page was so worthy of all the extras!  It's so cool in 3D.  You should even see it up close!
If you need to see the photo or any of the embellishments up close, click on the photo.

Just so you know...these SU! die cut blossoms are ONLY AVAILABLE until APRIL 30th - TOMORROW - MONDAY!

You can get yours on my website www.scrappinriri.stampinup.net so be sure to head on over there to get some!

And if you want anything else in the SU! OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG...you can only order from that catalog until tomorrow also.

In the meantime...enjoy this awesome photo of 3 great gals in NYC - LOVELY SISTERS! I have some other great photos of the day and many of them are posted on my facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment