Saturday, April 7, 2012

SUMMER SMOOCHES SNEAK PEEK

I used the NEW BRIGHT BLOSSOMS stamp set and NEW DSP from the SUMMER SMOOCHES promotion on SU! crumb cake card stock that I embossed with my BIG SHOT for these two cards.  I love the stamps in this set and the DSP is so cheerful!  The sentiments "to my friend" and "here's to you" are from the SU! stamp set called FRIENDLY PHRASES.  I also used lots of different SU! punches on these cards.  Paper banners are all the latest rage now on cards, crafts and scrapbook pages, so I had to make them for these cards.
SU! has a great SNEEK PEAK promotion going on right now.  It's the SUMMER SMOOCHES promotion.  I'll be demonstrating this stamp set and all of the components of the sneak peek all month.  Almost everything you see in the flyer will be available when the NEW IDEA book goes LIVE in June, but some things will only be available on a time limited basis through this month.  I'll also be demonstrating this stamp set with a great card holder you can make if you attend my friend Rita Gorrick's workshop this coming Thursday. Hope to see you there!

Click on either picture to see the flyer promotion up close!


These products are perfect for this time of the year.  The colors are really bright and cheery.  We have NEW DSP, a NEW PURSE DIE for the BIG SHOT, new buttons and fabric, and the NEW stamp set called BRIGHT BLOSSOMS.  There is even a NEW stencil.  The fabric brads and the stencil are only AVAILABLE until April 30th.  All of the other products will return in June.  Get your SNEAK PEEK today.

Remember to click on either picture above or CLICK THIS LINK to see the promotion and details up closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment