Friday, April 13, 2012

BORDERING ON ROMANCE

This is one of the cards we made at Rita's home last night.  It was a great card that I CASED from Yvette Ashe.  She originally used a blue card stock.  I think hers was baja breeze.  I changed mine up just a little in the design and I used wild wasabi card stock.  I also used the YOU'RE A GEM stamp set for the word FRIEND and the CHARMING stamp set for the word CHERISH on the little tag.  The flowers are an image from the BORDERING ON ROMANCE stamp set, which I stamped using Basic Brown ink on ultra smooth white card stock.
The flowers were colored in with my STAMPINWRITE MARKERS - blushing bride, wild wasabi and poppy parade.  The pleated ribbon is really neat - it's a blushing bride color. This ribbon is featured in the SU! MINI OCCASION CATALOG and is available until April 30th.

Here's a close up of the card.

I texturized a sheet of card stock using my SU! BIG SHOT and although you might not be able to tell easily here, that card stock is also wild wasabi and popped up off the base card with dimensionals.

There's come dazzling diamonds glitter on this card also.

For an added effect, you can stamp your envelope and die cut the flap with your edgelits.


 

1 comment:

  1. Maria - I LOVE the card! The envelope is a AWESOME touch!!!

    ReplyDelete