Sunday, April 29, 2012

LIFE IS A DARING ADVENTURE

HAPPY WEDDING ENGAGEMENT
 ANTHONY AND JULIANA!



Recently, my brother Anthony asked his girlfriend Juliana to marry him in the most romantic way I have ever heard of on Friday the 13th (of course to throw her off and make it the most awesome surprise).  I can't reveal all of their intimate details, but he rented a room at an upscale hotel in Jersey and lined the room with lit candles and rose petals and all sorts of cool things and had a hidden camera to capture the moments.  Ok, Anthony...where's the YouTube video for all of us to watch?
Of course, Juliana said "YES."

Since LIFE IS A DARING ADVENTURE and these two lovebirds are certainly on it...I thought I would make them a card to congratulate them using the SU! stamp set DARING ADVENTURE.  Too bad this stamp set is retiring May 31st!  Lucky that I have it already! 
This is the front of my card.  Notice that I used MIXED BUNCH stamp set with the blossom punch and a few other SU! goodies, including the button.  The Congratulations stamp is from the set DELIGHTFUL DOZEN.  Do you have your Blossom punch yet?
The card stock base is Bermuda Bay card stock which was one of our IN COLORS from 2 years ago.  I loved that color so much I bought several packs of that card stock to have on hand and I kept my Bermuda Bay ink pad.  I embossed the front of the card with Petals a Plenty embossing folder for the BIG SHOT exclusive to SU!

The stamped images on my card's envelope are from DARING ADVENTURE stamp set.  I stamped in Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay.  I love the footprints.  I made one set lighter than the other and these can be the bride and grooms feet walking next to each other on their adventure. 

I hope the lovebirds love their card, but more than that... I wish them a LIFETIME OF LOVE and HAPPINESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment