Thursday, April 5, 2012

LISA CHATTERJEE COLORFUL BIRTHDAY CARD

Another great friend of mine - Lisa Chatterjee- made the card below for me.  She used the sprinkled expressions stamp set that she earned FREE from SU! Saleabration for this card.  I love the RETRO appeal of this card.  The colors are really cool.  Lisa and I spent my birthday together in Harrisburg, Pa at the REMARKABLE  HOT RETREAT.  We had an absolutely awesome time.  Lisa and I craft a lot together and she is one of my craftin BFF's.  Lisa gave me a really cool mug for my birthday featuring my doggie Luigi.  I used the mug all weekend on retreat and have been taking my Starbucks coffee I make in the Keurig to work each am.

I absolutely love the embossed sentiment and the hearts.  They really stand out on the card stock.  Also look at the basic black and melon mambo card stock background.  Lisa embossed these as well using her SU! BIG SHOT.

Here is the travel mug that Lisa had made for me.  It features Luigi in his Adidog sweat suit.



No comments:

Post a Comment